Now Hiring: Financial Manager
Reporting to the Principal, this position is responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information for clients to help them make the best decisions for their business. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, preparation of financial statements, financial reviews & compilations, business advisory & controllership functions, budgeting, profitability analysis, QuickBooks software support, and business sales/acquisition assistance. The Financial Manager will be responsible for firm financial accounting policy and development of staff. The Financial Manager will work with businesses, service providers, staff, and other business professionals in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Supervise staff related to their work on monthly, quarterly, semiannual, and annual review of clients’ financial information
- Supervise suggested adjustments and record upon clients’ approval
- Supervise updates to supporting workpapers
- Supervise and produce prepared, compiled, and reviewed financial statements
- Assist existing and new clients with QuickBooks training and support, budgeting and cash flow support, job costing, accounting processes and procedures, profitability analysis, and various other project related support issues
- Responsible for following up on potential client leads related to Accounting services
- Responsible for technical knowledge of the most current FASB pronouncements and related trends as well as QuickBooks
- Responsible for financial team recruitment and staff development
- Manage financial team to achieve performance by fostering a positive team environment through effective delegation, objective setting, performance assessments, motivation, and training and development. Including using practice management software to maintain efficiency & budgets on projects.
- Ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place for the financial accounting team
- Assist business manager in the invoicing process for projects related to the financial department
- Oversee peer review program
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
Required Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license in Missouri
- Five or more years of public accounting experience in financial area
- QuickBooks Experience
- QuickBooks Pro Advisors a plus
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Financial Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Supervisory & Training Skills
About cHb Advisors, LLC
cHb Advisors, LLC has been successfully helping clients for over 22 years. Founded in 1998, cHb Advisors, LLC is in Saint Louis, Missouri serving clients across the United States. Our services are based on the level of client assistance needed, integrity, timeliness and accuracy. We specialize in tax compliance, financial consulting and software implementation services for individuals, closely held businesses & their related individuals, private equity companies, non-profit organizations, and trusts. We serve both foreign and domestic clients ranging from 2 – 60 million in revenues. Our company utilizes QuickBooks and various related third-party integrated applications for supporting our clients. We have been involved with QuickBooks since our inception. We have industry focuses in the legal, manufacturing, construction, wholesale/distribution, medical, rental, and other service-related industries.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a casual work environment (suit up when necessary). We provide a balanced work environment with an emphasis on high-level customer service in a fun, accountable work environment. We are looking for excited, motivated individuals ready to take their careers to the next step and provide the highest level of service to our customers.
Equal Opportunity Statement
cHb Advisors, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please send your resume, cover letter and the completed cHb Advisor’s application to [email protected]
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for FREE. Please click on the image below.